Monday, November 31, 2009
Wah! I was not going to swim today... went to return my xc uniform, stopped to say hi to Clint. And then I ended up in the pool for almost 2 hours. Ah! So much work to do now... work work zug zug.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Swim meet vs. CMS. I swam the 50 free (27.48), 100 free (apparently 1:00.73, according to the results but I don't think that's right.. was probably 1:05...), and 200 free relay. My times were quite slow, but it wasn't unexpected... I'm not in swimming shape at all. I've only been to 1 practice.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Madre with Clara. ~43 minutes. It was wonderfully brisk outside - feels like winter, finally! I got a bit of a stitch today, though.. mrawr. XC banquet was today. Alan (most outstanding) and Garrett (Paul something) won they guy's awards, and then Masha was Celia Peterson (a new one for the women, funded by KB). I'm happy I finally got outstanding.
2 comments:
I like the picture of you and Ms. Freese: elite runners of the SCIAC.
:)
Good job Justine, I'm happy for you! :)
And really, "wonderfully brisk"? I don't like winter at all, I would rather have 3 summers and one spring, in fact that sounds like a whole lot more AWESOME. But I guess the cold has to make someone happy :)
Post a Comment