400 IM, drill
200 scull/pull
200 kick
100 Breast
4x100 (stretch/pause 1 sec/strong)
4x100 (stretch/quick pull/strong)
400 fr (5:54)
2x200 (2:54)
4x100 (on 1:40, btw. 1:27-1:30)
100 easy
3x50 Fl (R/L)
3x50 Ba (Rifle Barrel)
3x50 Br (1 pull 2 kick/swim)
200 swim down
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
So we were planning on going to the gym...

... and then decided to stay away from the bench press.
No swimming today... hum de dum. Ran Huntington with Clara instead, slowly. It probably took 45 minutes or something. And then we sped up for some reason at the end =/.
Friday, May 14, 2010
3300 yards, swimming.
I swam by myself in the afternoon - worked on my stroke, thinking about the pull. Feels better, after trying with paddles, but my arms got tired, and I was also really hungry by the end, so I didn't do the IM's. I attempted to do Brian's workout, but kind of failed... so I ended up doing:
400 Free
300 Breast (200 kick/100 swim)
200 Back (kick)
2x50 Fly
2 x 100 Free, paddles
2 x 100 Free 50 Quick-catch 50 Normal, paddles
2 x 100 Free 50 Quick-push 50 Normal, paddle/swim
2 x 100 Free 50 Finger-drag 50 Normal
2 x 100 1:35 Free
100 Easy
4 x 50 Fly 25 Head-up 25 1-arm (switch arm each 50)
4 x 50 Fly 25 1 P 3 Kick 25 1-arm
4 x 50 Fly 25 Super Dolphin 25 1-arm
8 x 50 2:10 Fly
200 Easy
2 comments:
oh my god... you're a ridiculous swimmer justine, i would have drowned several times over :)
what we never had?
Post a Comment