Life is so sad, but so beautiful.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
swam a little bit with Mom.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
~3 miles - Twice around campus with Sally. Achilles were very tight when I started running, but it kind of went away. 2.5 miles in, my knees were starting to feel it.
Friday, June 18, 2010
19 miles bike, loop to top of Lake.
Was afraid that I would embarrass myself with Ian, Perrin, and this guy named Zane. But I think it turned out okay.. the hills didn't (completely) kill me. I found riding out of my saddle to be pretty okay, today!
First real day of SURF, didn't get enough sleep last night (late night convos and then finally decided to do some work), exercise in the form of an enjoyable bike ride and company, quite healthful food = a pretty okay day :).
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Biked with Julian and Caleb.. was heading towards echo park, but then Caleb got a flat, and I had to get back for dinner, so I turned around early. I'm not sure how far it was... not very far.
0 comments:
Post a Comment