Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Biked Chantry Flats today, with Julian. It was much better than the first time I did it! I thought it would be really bad, but I made it, and we went up to the helicopter pad. But I was braking (and a bit cold) the entire way down, and my hands kind of cramped up. It was chilly... but it warmed up when we got down.
dot dot dot...
Friday, November 20, 2009
Swam for about 20 minutes. Just for fun, tried to see what my pace for 50 free is, now. 37.. and then a 100.. 1:16.. not very fast. 50 Breast was even slower. Aye!
Then I biked to (not quite to) the river trail with Clara. The sun was setting, so I wanted to turn back. But then we ended up stopping at this wonderful farmer's market, and having dinner and walking around there. It was dark on the way back (aye!) and at this one stop sign where we stopped, one car stopped at the intersection was blasting the song of the week on his radio! awesome possum.
Then light weights at the gym, and ran a 400. It was painfully slow =[ (~76).
Saturday, November 21, 2009
58 minutes, along the route of Lower Arroyo. I walked along part of it, because my groin was feeling really sore/perhaps strained. From Avery to Garfield was 23 minutes - not too bad. Then it got much slower from there. Legs felt quite heavy, and I was thirsty, then got really hungry. Left foot was kind of cramping up with a blister on the ball of my foot... boo. It was nice and cool outside, though!
--
the source of inspired obsession continues... lady gaga inspires this week's title, since her guest appearance on gossip girl.
1 comments:
Justine I am inspired by your inspiration. I actually really am.
Post a Comment