the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

hello, darkness, my old friend

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

36:41 on the canal trail.

I forgot to bring my tights home! Grr... I was going to try and bike today (yes! I brought my bike home) but it was wet outside, so I decided that wouldn't be safe. Run was pretty good; moderately slow pace. Remembered about a mile and a half into the run that I had eaten a hearty egg/mushroom/sausage/fried rice breakfast about an hour before embarking. Oops.. but it was good - usually I get to the 10 minute place where I used to stretch, and feel like turning around, but I didn't today.

Glad I got that run in, since I'll be kind of molding, out of commission for the next 10 days (boo stitches).

1 comments:

Sachith said...

what happened?!?!

Post a Comment