the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

the day the music died.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

swim practice. iced the knee.

Friday, January 22, 2010

swim practice. felt really slow. im stressed out. heated and ultrasounded and stretched. i have tendonitis, apparently.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Swim meet vs. Pomona Pitzer, at Pomona. Today was kind of a slow meet - their pool is warm. 50 free (27.66), 100 fly (hehe, 1:14.24), 100 breast (1:18.74). Haven't swum the 100 fly in years... so I was pretty much cruising, hoping I wouldn't completely die. But I won it, haha (only 3 techers were swimming it). I think I want to try again, and go under 1:10. I am very very exhausted. need more sleep...

1 comments:

Sachith said...

yay good job with your meet justine :)

but don't get more injured! :(

Post a Comment