Tuesday, January 12, 2010 (ack.. I keep typing 2009!!)
Went to swim practice. Worked on turns. Oof, am lacking stamina... I was in a lane with the 2 fast frosh guys, and they lapped me, haha.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Swim practice. Another rather sluggish practice. Felt good with fins. 2 meets this weekend! Wah.
Friday, January 15, 2010
barefoot 400 with Clara (slow.. 74), joined by the shoe'd Perrin (who was blazing!) Barefoot is hard... we were laughing and complaining down the first straight. Then swim practice. Not very much yardage at all.
My knee stared hurting during practice, so I talked to Erin afterwards. I iced. Something about a tendon. The area where the ice was, became all puffed up and red and very warm after I took it off =[. Not sure why that happened.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Swim meet vs. Cal Lu at Cal Lu. A very slow meet for me, personally, but I don't have that many grounds to complain.
Iced the knee area again; iced the right hamstring, too.
Sunday, January 17, 2009
Swim meet vs. Chapman at Chapman. 'Twas a long day. I swam the breaststroke leg of the 400 medley relay (1:19), the 50 free (27.30), and the 200 breast (38/43/45/44: 2:52.65). Was a bit sore today. Didn't sleep well - didn't fall asleep, and couldn't go back to sleep after 7:20.
---
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
50 minutes, Madre. Went to track practice today... not swimming this week because I'm supposed to recover more, first. Ran Madre with Natalya until Sierra Madre, then she turned around and I joined G and Anton. It was a pleasant run, though I was getting tired... feet are feeling blistery on the balls. Time for new shoes?
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Skiing at Mammoth... wheee! Haven't done this much skiing in a day, ever.. I think. I like going slowly. Spent most of the day on the slopes with Eric Tai :).
1 comments:
did you get new shoes Justine? we don't want you to get injured :)
Post a Comment