the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

asleep on a sunbeam.

14 running, 102.5 biking
________
Monday, July 19, 2010
8 easy, Lower Arroyo. Was stretching at Garfield, and Chief ran by, so then I ran with him for the rest of the way. Sore calves. I think I need something like 10 hours of sleep a night... being able to sleep is wonderful.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
37.5 miles biking, of the river trail variety with Perrin and Brian. Boy, he bikes fast... so I was totally dying. And then I ate a blueberry crisp cliff bar, and then things were a bit better. I'm glad I went out, though! My legs are .... tired. ALSO. I had a chain-grease-free ride! I only got a little on the front of my shin before I even started on the ride =].

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Off.
Lazy.
Unmotivated.
Depressed.
4 pieces of chocolate cake.
A scoop of ice cream.
Hot fudge.
Obsessed.

Thursday, July 22, 2010
3 miles, with Heather. as part of Megumi's scavenger hunt for Ian. legs felt like logs.

Friday, Saturday: off.

Sunday, July 25, 2010
65 miles biking, Glendora Mountain Road with Brian, Heather, and Julian. Longest ride I've ever done! My legs are soooo incredibly tired right now, but I really enjoyed the ride - the climb was pretty okay, actually :). Knees are feeling it a bit, but over all, great success. And then I went to the pool for a little bit, maybe did 1000 or something. And then I was inspired to do 30 mins barefoot on the north field with Clara, after dinner. Achilles were feeling a bit sore, but other than that it felt great. The temperature was nice and cool, and it was getting dark, and it was just pretty much perfect and very enjoyable.

2 comments:

ceng814 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ceng814 said...

Hey now, hey now. Don't be lazy and unmotivated. 我們跑步吧。That's what I want from you. :P I had to repost my comment, because the punctuation was inconsistent and it was bothering me.

Post a Comment