the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

can you help me find a way to carry on again?

hello...?

Monday, 18 October, 2010.
Off. Being productive after a sleepless night and too much done.

Tuesday, 19 October, 2010.
Dance mix.

Wednesday, 20 October, 2010.
Hiked up Arthur's seat with SCE, had a picnic of sorts, and walked around.

Then went swimming avec moi, 3800m. Indoor pools are suffocating. Swam clockwise today.
300 Fr/200 Str/ 200 kick.
3x250 (fl/50ba/75br/100fr)
3x300(pace/fast/pace), 1:43 for br, pace ~1:28-1:30 (1:22/100y). I'm getting there!
10x50 kick, 11x50 6 breaths,
300 easy

Thursday, 21 October, 2010.
be good, be good... have you ever played with fire? something so fascinating, beautiful, and so dangerous. I want to play with that metaphorical fire called love. my fire, my one desire. but I don't want to burn. because I don't like the way it hurts.

4000m in the pool today. I'm feeling stronger. Maybe it was because I was feeling happy. My emotional state seems to have a large effect on my training. For the sprints, did a 34 (31 for 50y) from a push! Awesome! My quads indicated that they wanted to cramp up while I was doing my kick set, so took it easy for the last 100, and then cooled down 300.

Friday, 22 October, 2010.
Off. Worky work.

Saturday, Sunday.
Hiked up Arthur's seat and walked around a bit. In the company of the lovely Perrin Considine.

1 comments:

ceng814 said...

:/ "you are... my fire... my one... desire..." is what i thought of. but good job with the training and such things. deliciousness is a good thing. :) and be good. :P

Post a Comment