24 terrestrial miles, 5100 aqueous meters.
---------
Monday, 11 October, 2010
3000m in the pool. Went swimming because I felt cold. Indoor pools are stuffy... my left eye was really red after getting out.
500 fr, 300 kick/swim, 200 pull
5x200: swim/kick/swim/kick/swim
300 free & breast drills, 200 fly kick, 200 free/br kick, 300 swim
and 4 to and from KB.
Tuesday, 12 October, 2010
4 miles + walking around and shopping in the PM. Sleeping still wack (from the weekend?) so today was just generally miserable. Today, I went to sleep around 11, but woke up at 2 and didn't sleep again until 7. Then I had class at 9am... fml. Then did the "dance mix" class at the gym with Aurora. Fun!
Wednesday, 13 October, 2010
4. blisters on ma heels :(. Was able to sleep normally. Dear lord, being rested feels fantastic. Shimmery dreams of flying.
Thursday, 14 October, 2010
4. Getting enough sleep feels good. This week has been kind of awesome, weather-wise. I've been inhaling a fair amount of junk this week: tube of digestive biscuits, box of chocolate fingers, box of custard tarts, these other disgustingly sugary raspberry tarts also from Tesco. And I ate a jar of jam last week. But there isn't really real food that I am wanting to eat. I'm not sure why. doh. :(
Friday, 15 October, 2010.
Off. Doing work and observing the world. Apparently it rained while I was in the library. Woke up before my alarm today. Was a tiny bit tired, but not sleepy. I like unit ops class. I feel so at home doing derivations. Was sleepy during EL1 in the PM, though... I think I fell asleep temporarily >.<. Cheese bread. Pasta. 3x15 weights. And some abs.
Saturday, 16 October, 2010.
2100m in the pool. 500fr/300IM kick/200drill.4x50fr,4x50br/fr,100kick,drills. I can't seem to get high enough out of the water on the in-sweep.
Sunday, 17 October 2010.
76 minutes, prancing through forests. Tight legs - lower calf/Achilles wrapping around to shins area. Too much heels? hm. And then this spot on the outer right ankle area was paining me. I think that was from my tights zipper though >.<. Legs seemed to loosen up as the run went on, though. Head is somewhat clearer now.
1 comments:
prancing through forests is nice. :) "ommmmgggggggg there are no forrrrests herrreeee, and it's reeaaaallly saaaad b/c i like forrests..." :P remember to stretch!
Post a Comment