the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

i need another story, something to get off my chest.

Monday, 10 January, 2011
Bike 5 + 10 min, treadmill 15 min, 30 min elliptical. abs, light weights
heated arches, R. ham; iced afterward

Tuesday, 11 January, 2011
AM: 15 min elliptical, weights
PM: 4 miles: 12 min tempo at Lacy.
heated before, felt a bit slow on the tempo. knee was fine; R ham fine while running, but tightened up after stopping. Took the short way back.

Friday, 14 January, 2011
Swimming in the PM with the team. Foot cramps. Was up very late last night being productive for the most part. But not feeling so hot during today. Lacking stamina... R hamstring hurts even when walking around or just sitting here... no good. Iced and it puffed up :C.

Saturday, 15 January, 2011
Lifted with Sally. Abs. Hamstring hurts when I walk around.

Sunday, 16 January, 2011
60 mins on the elliptical. Something's wrong with me. Have been having trouble sleeping for the past few days, but I not sure what it is. I mean, I'm not (actively) really stressed out about anything at the moment. I have guesses as to what's troubling me emotionally, but there really isn't anything in particular that I can name. Eating has been weird, too. Like I know I'm hungry, but I just don't feel like eating anything. Took a 4 hour nap in the afternoon, not very restful, though. For some reason, I feel.. empty (not literally). Bother bother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment