the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

you'll be in my heart.

Monday, 17 January, 2011
Went for a short swim. Legs get really tired really quickly when swimming. Went to the training room and did heating/exercises/icing for the hamstring (didn't get puffy today). Those exercise ball exercises burrrrned.

Tuesday, 18 January, 2011
Late night elliptical session: 5 on (level 12/13), 2 off (level 7), with 10 mins warm up + cool down. L knee always feels weird while cooling down. And I feel like my toes always start getting tingly/numb when I elliptical for a while... weird. Felt like a productive workout, though :D. Abs + light lifting afterwards. There were about 5 people in the gym and the guy from class was there again. Feels gooood. I hope I will be able to fall asleep tonight. Have been kind of in a cloud since Friday :(.

Wednesday, 19 January, 2011
42 mins on the elliptical. Ellipticalling is getting old really fast. L knee had this sharp pain on the elliptical - weird. Hamstring seems fine, though! Got to practice late today, and everyone had left already. Saw Scott afterwards - turns out no one went to practice today anyways, lol.

Friday, 21 January, 2011
4.8 miles, Huntington backwards. Felt good after getting to Lacy; ran mostly with Sylvia. Abs, felt hipflexers/L groin esp doing leg lifts. Today was a really really lovely, carefree and happy day :).

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Justine! That's all.

Post a Comment