the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

dance me to your beauty with a burning violin

Tuesday, 8 February, 2011
Warmup to Allen.
Track workout: 8/12/16/12/8
Totally died on the last quarter of the 16, and then it was just chugging to finish the workout.
15 min warmdown.
-- am in a really good mood :D. also took a nap this afternoon.

Wednesday, 9 February, 2011
20 barefoot mins on the grass, then to Raymond to retrieve Clara's car. Followed by a lovely dinner of Chilean sea bass and my inauguration to gnocchi. I am a fan! finally had the honigwein (delicious), followed by chamber, followed by celebrations appropriate for a 21st bday celebration.

Thursday, 10 February, 2011
off. the plan is to start doing mornings next week.

Friday, 11 February, 2011
Really short pre-race. Saw Matt at the chE social afterwards. And then the rest of the evening unfolded later, I guess. Decisions and revisions? I appreciate real friends, even if I feel embarrassed by them :P. So completely over it. I like people who intrigue me. Mm. hmm.

Saturday, 12 February, 2011
All-comer's meet. Oh boy, what an eventful morning... there was a spider in my room.
4x16: 6:15 or so? Didn't warm up, ran it more with the mentality of doing an interval than anything, as per Scott's suggestion. Consciously slowed down the 2nd lap.
4:8 split: 2:42, I think. Not fast, but it felt consistent and good. Forgot how amazing spikes feel! Passed a girl on the last bend :). Felt like what I should feel like when I race the 8, with the intensity turned down a few notches.
After my events, I took the opportunity to take some photos. The light was pretty bad, though. I'm learning things!

-----

Friday, 4 February, 2011
Lacy the long way with Wenqi. Night runs are fun :). 40 mins...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment