Monday, 11 April, 2011
Off. Feet & calves hurt :(. Also stayed up super late doing photos... silly me.
Tuesday, 12 April, 2011
Track workout! (5x300)x2
65/62/62/60/57
58/57/57/57/56
Stuffed sausage calves, but felt strong during the workout. Abz+light lifting before practice, then training room (heated & stretched calves + golf balled arches) + 1 mile barefoot, then stretched & cold whirlpooled after practice.
Wednesday, 13 April, 2011
8 miles, Lower with Clara (73 mins). Grannying along. Shins. Ice bath.
Thur/Fri: off.
Saturday, 14 April, 2011
SCIAC meet at CMC. Soooo so so hot outside. 90 degrees. yikes!
3000 Steeple (!): 13:33. haha, this was totally out of the blue, because Clara and Steph decided to not show up for the meet. They ended up coming out after a bit of coaxing and annoyance. The steelp was interesting, because I literally stopped at each hurdle, stepped on it, and then jumped off. And then started again. And I landed with 2 feet in the water pit each time... not the prettiest/best technique ever. Oh well! I felt like I was just jogging to finish, but this puts me at #5 on the all time top 10 list.
400: 69.19. Had 20 mins to recover from the 3k. So that's an acceptable time, I guess.
800: 80/80. Quite tired, as this was 20 mins after the 400. Even splits, though! Sweet. I would be pleased if I could run 80s pace for the 1500! That would be.. around 5:00. oooooo.
A successful meet, for the weather and what it was. I'm okay with the performance. Couldn't stop sneezing, though :(.
ICEBATH.
Sunday: off. Woke up with a fever and all aches. And endless expulsion of muscous from my body :(. AIYA. Slept 3am-11. Then a nap from about 1-5pm because I felt terrible. Not conducive to tutorial report writing. Mmmm, dehydration and over-heated yesterday. [confirmed: on Monday, I am mostly back to normal... most of the mucous seems to have left my body]
----
Saturday, 9 April, 2011
PP Invite
1500: 81/87/101/5:30. Legs stopped working after the 800 and then I mentally also packed up. Aye.
5k: 20:50. Was on pace until lap 7. 12.5 laps around the track is so so hard!! Got a blister and a bit of an abs getting tight, esp towards the end.
1 comments:
Lookin' pretty good at the 4-way kiddo. =) Keep it up!
Post a Comment