Hello, east coast!
Tuesday, Wednesday: off, traveling and sleeping and wandering around/eating, respectively.
Thursday, 14 July, 2011
8 mi today.
3.6 miles with Allison. Last night was thunderstorms! (which means that the weather is quite decent.) Woke up around 8:20am, despite only having slept for 5 hours. So I decided to look up a route to go for a run. As I was sitting there, Alison came out of her room, put on shoes, and asked if I was going running. I was like yes! So I went with her. Run was short (15 out, 16 back), because she had woken up late and has things to do, like going to lab.
4.5 miles to North End to eat lobster with DC. Soo yummy! Had a lobster special, and a lobster roll. Well worth it. Then wandered around Quincy market then to have ice cream at JP licks. Cooked some spinach & mushrooms in an omelette, and ate it with humus and bread.
Friday, 15 July, 2011
~4.5 miles (41 mins) along the Charles with DC, after dinner. Finished off the spinach & mushrooms. I am well-red today. Went to the beach and got BURNED - I have a full bikini outline :(. I have a heart and wings on my left shoulder blade now :D. Tattoo craving satiated for the time being. Still slept too late last night.
1 comments:
Jetlagged! Also I like the documentation of your food. :)
Post a Comment