Week total: 27.5
Monday, 13 February
10.5, love to run to work on the Rock Creek trail. Hams a little sore from yesterday, but the first few miles were actually very pleasant. Layered up nicely, but started stripping down during the run. Am feeling the R. ham, right foot rubbing in blister spot - maybe I really do need thicker socks again, doh. Also only slept for 4 hours; silly mind. Other highlights: I tried Gu today. I think I'm a fan? I also made friends with a dog at the water fountain. The most fun part of the run was 800m from campus, when an older gentleman pulled up to ask me if I knew where a street was. I did not, but I figured Siri would, so I looked up directions for him. Making people's lives brighter makes me happy.
Tuesday, 14 Feb
Lovely day! Super easy 5 miles and light abs in the evening. Sore quads, R ham is hurting - cant tell whether it's just sore or slightly injured, has moved down a bit. So taking it easy.
Wednesday, 15 Feb
Off - Yoga.
Sunday, February 19
12 miles. Around Philly with CHE!! (and SKP on his bike) More of a city tour than anything :P. Up the Rocky steps in front of the art museum. Farmer's market detour. Saw the liberty bell (underwhelmingly small!) Then over the bridge into NJ. Rutgers Camden doesn't have a track - how sad! Then back into Pennsylvania.
1 comments:
yay looks like you had a good run! :) and even helped out the nice gentleman. also somehow i thought you were always a fan of gu, if not clif bars. maybe it was just the gu shirts (okay okay yeah i'm sure i will get over the gu shirts and stop talking about them eventually...) :P "remember when we ran that workout and you were wearing your gu shirt?!" haha
Post a Comment