stronger than your pain, stronger than your fear. I quite enjoy the pump-up music during yoga.
T: c2 yoga in the AM with Adayoe. getting easier, feels like I'm getting stronger :).
W: sculpt in the AM with Adeyoe. used the 5lbs except for during tree pose. hams will be sore! Spent a long time at work, and I also ended up walking about 4 miles today. This vertebrae in the upper back/neck region has a fantastic crack.
Th: c2 in the AM with Adeyoe. arms sore.
F: 6 mi, 60 min with IBB before sculpt class. Such a challenging class! Then bike to and from work. A good day :).
Sa: ~5 mi run, loop sans teddy Roosevelt island. Gorgeous day!
Su: ~5 mi, explored a gorgeous trail trail with IBB! Stiff and tight legs. Gluts, calves. Then sculpt, much easier than the Friday one. Kickball got canceled in the PM because of rain, so we played a little ultimate instead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment