This week: 15 miles
Monday, 7 November, 2011
5.5 miles, 48 mins. Ran to work today! Was freezing when I stepped out, but quickly warmed up and shed the gloves & earmuffs. Tights were good, though - I am figure out this autumn/transition to winter wardrobe. Such a beautiful day; got a little bit of a stitch, but very minor. That can probably be attributed to my eating cereal about 15 mins before my departure. But, a good start to the week! Tried this pho bowl from TJ's, and it was possibly the most disappointing thing I've ever had from there :(. So I turned to ramen, and then had some green tea feng li shu's.
Tuesday, 8 November, 2011
4.3 miles, 35 mins on the treadmill. And then light lifting and a short abs session. Felt a little sick, because I came right from dinner at Maggiano's. Today was the most gorgeous day outside! Went for a walk in the afternoon with my colleague and her friend. Not a cloud in the sky, and I believe it was warmer here than it was in Cali today :). Big smiles! Had a big salad, carrots, tomato, avocado, and a sandwich for lunch today.
Wednesday, 9 November, 2011
5.5 miles, 45 mins. Ran to work on a banana. And then had a nice big bowl of my favorite cereal upon arriving at work. A good start to another flawless day. Beautiful weather outside again. Am feeling a little bit sore - especially my R Hamstring has been feeling ever so slightly injured.
Attended a yoga class in the afternoon. I like yoga. Perhaps I shall try to do it more often.
In the evening, went for a swim with MR. Probably only did about 500 yards before I got too bored. Damn, I feel old. The swim leg, though, is what I'm least concerned about. When I go swimming again, I'll need to bring a workout - those are easier to stick to than floudering and doing mindless laps.
Thursday, 10 November, 2011
Off.
Friday - Monday: Off, attending the SfN Annual Meeting in at the D.C. Convention Center. Oh my goodness... so much concentrated brain power! Lots of excitement, though!
1 comments:
glad to see you're running, kiddo. :)
Post a Comment