the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

but everything looks perfect from far away

Wednesday, 28 December, 2011
7.5 miles, 64 minutes - canal trail. Felt the ham a little bit, but all in all a nice run. I feel in shape to the point where pooping out 6 mile runs isn't a problem :). Yay. Looks like I will be in the bay area for new years. Trying to make plans with unreliable people is annoying. But I still don't seem to want to just give up. And the expectation and anticipation of disappointment doesn't shield the blow as much I would have wanted it to. Stupid heart.

Thursday, 29 December, 2011
5.2, 47 mins. Oof, got owned on the Mt. Diablo foothills - shameful...stopped to walk at some point >.<. Correction to my previous entry - FLAT 6 mile runs. Even the PRP didn't do much for me today.

New Gaga: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXje0s_bOa4

0 comments:

Post a Comment