the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

Climb Every Mountain

Bike: ~20? miles, Chantry Flats

I did my first climb today! ~11:15-1:45. I biked to the Ranger station with Eric Tai. A police car drove by and said "you guys are crazy". I'm terrified of going downhill fast - I think that's my least favorite part... I might need new brakes soon, because I was pretty much breaking the whole way down the 4 miles... whoops. Stopped for lunch at In and Out.

But I seriously think I need to drink more water - I think I'm constantly dehydrated =[. But I'm not sore at all from the ride.

Wednesday, June 24:
Evening ride, ~7PM. Rode to the Rose Bowl - going down Walnut is pretty nice, because you avoid the railroad tracks, and the road is pretty much pothole-free. Went around the 5k loop 3 times. My legs were more tired today, so I rode more slowly on the flats. Uphill was as usual... eh, pretty slow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment