~45 minutes, to the Rose bowl, around, and back. We started at 7:30 ish, so it was getting dark, and we couldn't go much further. I really enjoy flat or slightly downhill parts. I am really bad at going up hills :(. This seems to echo my running patterns =O.
Sunday, June 21:
Rode to the Rose bowl with Eric Tai, around 3 times, then up this road at the end, past the Arts center, and then back down, and finally back to Tech. 33 miles per hour! I was excited about that, because I'm quite afraid of going down hills too quickly. But it's pretty exhilarating to get up to higher speeds.
Friday, June 19:
Tested out my bike with my brother back at home. We rode to the BART station and along the trail there for a while. It was about 1.5 hours. But it was more like a leisure ride than a work-out. I also got new running shoes while at home :).
0 comments:
Post a Comment