the turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.

The First Run is the Greatest

Monday, June 29, 2009
4? miles: Lacy the long way, not sure how long.

This afternoon after getting out of lab, I ran Lacy the Long way with Perrin. She was wearing these awesome psychadelic shorts. I felt like my form was weird - I kind of bunch up my shoulders while running, and I don't really know what to do with my arms exactly... hm. But other than that the run felt pretty good, it had cooled down a bit, but was still fairly warm. We were literally dripping sweat while standing in the training room afterward. They turned off the crushed ice machine - poo! I ate a delicious piece of strawberry cake afterward.

I think my quads will be a bit sore. That's so strange - biking doesn't make my quads sore, but hiking and running does. I attribute this to the fact that I rarely walk anywhere, and hop on my bike even if it's from Avery to Steele house... heh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment